New England Old English Sheepdog Rescue, Inc.
Established October 1994
Goals and Purposes
(As listed in Articles of Organization G.I. Ch. 180, Article II with
the Office of Massachusetts Secretary State)
1. To establish, organize, and maintain a rescue program for abandoned,
mistreated or unwanted OES regardless of whether such animals are purebred
or registered with the American Kennel Club. To provide veterinary care,
food, grooming, evaluation and temporary shelter for such animals, and
to locate persons and families to provide permanent homes for these unwanted
2. To conduct fund raising events and undertake such financial programs
necessary to fund the purposes herein set forth.
3. The corporation is organized for charitable, educational, and scientific
purposes, including the distribution of contributions to organizations
under section 50l (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
4. To undertake any legal obligations or activity necessary to accomplish
the goals of the corporation.
5. To maintain a cooperative association with all Old English Sheepdog
Clubs, in an effort to protect the breed.